Sunday, July 12, 2015

STAY ON THE HIGH ROAD WITH ME....

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

STAY ON THE HIGH ROAD WITH ME.  Many voices clamor for your attention, trying to divert you to another path.  But I have called you to walk ever so closely with Me, soaking in My Presence, living in My Peace.  This is My unique design for you, planned before the world began.

I have called each of My children to a different path, distinctly designed for that one.  Do not let anyone convince you that his path is the right way.  And be careful not to extol your path as superior to another's. What I require of you is to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with Me - wherever I lead.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace In His Presence"




No comments:

Post a Comment