Wednesday, May 20, 2015

WHEN YOUR SINS WEIGHT HEAVILY...

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

WHEN YOUR SINS WEIGH HEAVILY upon you, come to Me.  Confess your wrongdoing, which I know all about before you say a word.  Stay in the Light of My Presence, receiving forgiveness, cleansing, and healing.  Remember that I have clothed you in My righteousness, so nothing can separate you from Me.  Whenever you stumble or fall, I am there to help you up.

Man's tendency is to hide from his sin, seeking refuge in the darkness.  There he indulges in self-pity, denial, self-righteousness, blaming, and hatred. But I am the Light of the world, and My illumination decimates the darkness.  Come close to Me and let My Light envelop you, driving out darkness and permeating you with Peace.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace In His Presence"


No comments:

Post a Comment