Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I AM TRAINING YOU IN STEADINESS

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians 4:31

I am training you in steadiness.  Too many things interrupt your awareness of Me.  I know that you live in a world of sight and sound, but you must not be a slave to those stimuli.  Awareness of me can continue in all circumstances, no matter what happens.  This is the steadiness I desire for you.

Don't let unexpected events throw you off course.  Rather, respond calmly and confidently, remembering that I am with you.  As soon as something grabs your attention, talk with Me about it.  Thus I share your joys and your problems; I help you cope with whatever is before you.  This is how I live in you and work through you.  This is the way of Peace.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace in His Presence"


No comments:

Post a Comment