Saturday, March 10, 2018

CONTINUE ON THIS PATH WITH ME...

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31


This is the devotional, dated 3/6, - the day I walked into the courtroom, March 6, 2017.....

Continue on this path with Me, enjoying My Presence even in adversity.  I am always before you, as well as alongside you.  See Me beckoning to you:  Come!  Follow Me.  The One who goes ahead of you, opening up the way, is the same One who stays close and never lets go of your hand.  I am not subject to limitations of time or space.  I am everywhere, ceaselessly working on your behalf.  That is why your best efforts are trusting Me and living close to Me.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace in His Presence"



No comments:

Post a Comment