Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Change

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

I want God’s Word to change me.

Of course I can go to Bible study and amen every point made, but if I don’t apply it to my life I won’t be changed.

That’s because inspiration and information without personal application will never amount to transformation.

Romans 12:2 reminds us to be “transformed” by the renewing of our minds. That renewing isn’t a brief spiritual inspiration that comes from brushing up against the truth. It is a heart softened by God’s truth and a life transformed by the application of His truth.

What’s a truth from God’s word that you’ve been challenged to live recently? I’m determined that today is my day for living that truth.

Lysa TerKeurst, Proverbs 31 Ministries.


No comments:

Post a Comment