Monday, June 27, 2016

Rest With Me A While

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with malice."  Ephesians  4:31

REST WITH ME A WHILE. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.
I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is tin the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep breaths of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go.

From the book, "Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace In His Presence"


No comments:

Post a Comment