Sunday, June 14, 2015

SEEK TO LIVE IN MY LOVE.....

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

SEEK TO LIVE IN MY LOVE, which covers a multitude of sins:  both yours and others'.  Wear My Love like a cloak of Light, covering you from head to toe.  Have no fear, for perfect Love decimates fear. Look at other people through lenses of Love; see them from My perspective.  This is how you walk in the Light, and it pleases Me.

I want My Body of believers to be radiant with the Light of My Presence.  How I grieve when pockets of darkness increasingly dim the Love-Light.  Return to Me, your First Love!  Gaze at Me in the splendor of holiness, and My Love will once again envelop you in Light.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace In His Presence"


No comments:

Post a Comment