Monday, March 2, 2015

I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE.....

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE; all lasting Life emanates from Me.  People search for life in many wrong ways: chasing after fleeting pleasures, accumulating possessions and wealth, trying to deny the inevitable effects of aging.  Meanwhile, I freely offer abundant Life to everyone who turns toward Me.  As you come to me and take My yoke upon you, I fill you with My very Life.  This is how I choose to live in the world and accomplish My purposes.  This is also how I bless you with Joy unspeakable and full of Glory.  The Joy is Mine, and the Glory is Mine; but I bestow them on you as you live in My Presence, inviting Me to live fully in you.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace In His Presence"


No comments:

Post a Comment