Monday, November 5, 2018

WALK PEACEFULLY WITH ME...

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath,  and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians 4:31

Walk peacefully with me through this day.  You are wondering how you will cope with all that is expected of you.  You must traverse this day like any other:one step at a time.  Instead of mentally rehearsing how you will do this or that, keep your mind on My Presence and on taking the next step.  The more demanding your day, the more help you can expect from Me.  This is a training opportunity, since I designed  for deep dependence on your Shepherd King.  Challenging times wake you up and simplify your awareness of needing My help.

When you don't know what todo, wait while I open the way before you.  Trust that I know what I'm doing, and be ready to follow My lead.  I will give strength to you, and I will bless you with Peace.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace in His Presence"



No comments:

Post a Comment