Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I believe I can confidently......

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians 4:31

     I believe I can confidently and reverently say to you that God can put any broken person back together again, no matter what he or she has suffered.  I'm not just saying that God can cause a person to maintain his or her physical existence after tragedy.  Many people live through tragedy.

     Physical existence is not what Christ died to bring us.  He came that we might have life and have it more abundantly.  As impossible and unreachable as this truth may seem, God can restore abundant life.  For now, you may just need to keep breathing, but you can learn to live once again.

"Breaking Free - Day By Day"  Beth Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment