Thursday, September 21, 2017

WAIT QUIETLY IN MY PRESENCE...

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

Wait quietly in My Presence while My thoughts form silently in the depths of your being.  Do not try to rush this process, because hurry keeps your heart earthbound.  I am the Creator of the entire universe, yet I choose to make My humble home in your heart.  It is there where you know Me most intimately; it is there where I speak to you in holy whispers.  Ask My Spirit to quiet your mind so that you can hear My still, small voice within you.  I am speaking to you continually: words of Life...Peace...Love.  Tune your heart to receive these messages of abundant blessing.  Lay your requests before Me and wait in expectation.

"Jesus Calling - Finding Peace in My Presence"


No comments:

Post a Comment