Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Listen To The Love Song......

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

LISTEN TO THE LOVE SONG that I am continually singing to you.  I take great delight in you ... I rejoice over you with singing.  The voices of the world are a cacophony of chaos, pulling you this way and that.  Don't listen to those voices; challenge them with My Word.  Learn to take minibreaks from the world, finding a place to be still in My Presence and listen to My voice.

There is immense hidden treasure to be found through listening to Me.  Though I pour out blessings upon you always, some of My richest blessings have to be actively sought.  I love to reveal Myself to you, and your seeking heart opens you up to receive more of My disclosures.  Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace in His Presence"


No comments:

Post a Comment