Saturday, January 7, 2017

Letting Go......

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

When someone approaches us in repentance, our response should be forgiveness. More and more forgiveness. Jesus uses the Greek word aphiémi which means to let go or release. The release doesn’t mean what was done against us was okay.

Forgiveness releases the hold pain has on our life.

Father, forgiveness is bigger than me. Without You I am powerless to release the pain that has taken root in my heart. You forgave me and forgave those who took Your life. To live fully in a right relationship with You, please help me let go and live in the freedom of forgiveness.

Proverbs 31 Ministries - Wendy Pope


No comments:

Post a Comment