Monday, August 3, 2015

HOLD MY HAND...

Come, sit, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the comfort of the Lord:  "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice."  Ephesians  4:31

HOLD MY HAND, and walk joyously with Me through this day.  Together we will savor the pleasures and endure the difficulties it brings.  Be on the lookout for everything I have prepared for you: stunning scenery, bracing winds of adventure, cozy nooks for resting when you are weary, and much more.  I am your Guide, as well as your constant Companion.  I know every step of the journey ahead of you, all the way to heaven.

You don't have to choose between staying close to Me and staying on course.  Since I am the Way, staying close to Me is staying on course.  As you focus your thoughts on Me, I will guide you carefully along today's journey.  Don't worry about what is around the next bend.  Just concentrate on enjoying My Presence and staying in step with Me.

"Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace In His Presence"




No comments:

Post a Comment